Is TREMOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREMOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- noun - a small earthquake
- noun - shaking or trembling (usually resulting from weakness or stress or disease)
- verb - shake with seismic vibrations
- A shaking or vibrating movement, as of the earth.
- A trembling or quivering effect: a tremor of aspen leaves.
- An involuntary trembling or quivering, as from nervous agitation or weakness.
- A nervous quiver or thrill: felt a tremor of joy.
- A state or feeling of nervous agitation or tension.
- A tremulous sound; a quaver.
- noun - a shaking movement
There are 6 letters in TREMOR: E M O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREMOR, to go: TREMOR?
Rearrange the letters in TREMOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREMOR
What's nearby TREMOR
Lookup in Wiki for TREMOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREMOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREMOR"