Is TITHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TITHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a levy of one tenth of something
- noun - an offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- verb - exact a tithe from
- verb - levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- verb - pay one tenth of
- verb - pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
- A tenth part of one’s annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
- The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
- A tax or an assessment of one tenth.
- A tenth part.
- A very small part.
- To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one’s annual income).
- To pay a tithe.
- verb - to pay a tithe (a small tax)
There are 5 letters in TITHE: E H I T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TITHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TITHE, to go: TITHE?
Rearrange the letters in TITHE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TITHE
What's nearby TITHE
Lookup in Wiki for TITHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TITHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TITHE"