Is TEXTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEXTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feel of a surface or a fabric
- noun - the essential quality of something
- noun - the musical pattern created by parts being played or sung together
- noun - the characteristic appearance of a surface having a tactile quality
- noun - the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- A structure of interwoven fibers or other elements.
- The basic structure or composition, especially of something complex or fine: the orderly texture of matter as seen through an electron microscope.
- The appearance and feel of a surface: the smooth texture of soap; the rough texture of plowed fields.
- A rough or grainy surface quality: Brick walls give a room texture.
- Distinctive or identifying character or characteristics: “the haunting contours and textures of the physical world” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- verb - to make by weaving
There are 7 letters in TEXTURE: E E R T T U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEXTURE, to go: TEXTURE?
Rearrange the letters in TEXTURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEXTURE
What's nearby TEXTURE
Lookup in Wiki for TEXTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEXTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEXTURE"