Is SNOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNOWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- noun - a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- noun - English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- noun - street names for cocaine
- verb - fall as snow
- verb - conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
- verb - to fall as snow (precipitation in the form of ice crystals)
There are 5 letters in SNOWS: N O S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNOWS, to go: SNOWS?
Rearrange the letters in SNOWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNOWS
What's nearby SNOWS
Lookup in Wiki for SNOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNOWS"