Is SEWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water
- noun - someone who sews
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- An artificial, usually underground conduit for carrying off sewage or rainwater.
- A medieval servant who supervised the serving of meals.
- One that sews: a sewer of fine clothing.
- verb - to clean or maintain sewers (underground conduits for waste)
There are 5 letters in SEWER: E E R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEWER, to go: SEWER?
Rearrange the letters in SEWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEWER
What's nearby SEWER
Lookup in Wiki for SEWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEWER"