Is SKEWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKEWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long pin for holding meat in position while it is being roasted
- verb - drive a skewer through
- A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking; a spit.
- Any of various picks or rods having a function or shape similar to a skewer.
- verb - to pierce with a long pin, as meat
There are 6 letters in SKEWER: E E K R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKEWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKEWER, to go: SKEWER?
Rearrange the letters in SKEWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKEWER
What's nearby SKEWER
Lookup in Wiki for SKEWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKEWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKEWER"