Is SADDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SADDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for the rider of a horse or camel
- noun - a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- noun - cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- noun - a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- noun - a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- noun - posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- verb - put a saddle on
- verb - load or burden
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- A leather seat for a rider, secured on an animal’s back by a girth.
- Similar tack used for attaching a pack to an animal.
- The padded part of a driving harness fitting over a horse’s back.
- The seat of a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- Something shaped like a saddle.
- A cut of meat consisting of part of the backbone and both loins.
- The lower part of a male fowl’s back.
- A saddle-shaped depression in the ridge of a hill.
- A ridge between two peaks.
- To put a saddle onto.
- To load or burden; encumber: They were saddled with heavy expenses.
- To saddle a horse.
- To get into a saddle.
- verb - to put a saddle (a leather seat for a rider) on
There are 6 letters in SADDLE: A D D E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SADDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SADDLE, to go: SADDLE?
Rearrange the letters in SADDLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SADDLE
5 letters out of SADDLE
4 letters out of SADDLE
3 letters out of SADDLE
2 letters out of SADDLE
Contextual use of SADDLE
What's nearby SADDLE
Lookup in Wiki for SADDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SADDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SADDLE"