Is REMEMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMEMBER in various dictionaries:
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- verb - keep in mind for attention or consideration
- verb - recapture the past
- verb - show appreciation to
- verb - mention favorably, as in prayer
- verb - mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
- verb - exercise, or have the power of, memory
- verb - call to remembrance
- To recall to the mind; think of again.
- To recall to the mind with effort: finally remembered the address.
- To retain in the memory: Remember your appointment.
- To keep (someone) in mind as worthy of consideration or recognition.
- To reward with a gift or tip.
- To give greetings from: Remember me to your family.
- To return to (an original shape or form) after being deformed or altered.
- To carry out (a programmed or preset activity).
- To remind.
- verb - to bring to mind again
There are 8 letters in REMEMBER: B E E E M M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REMEMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMEMBER, to go: REMEMBER?
Rearrange the letters in REMEMBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REMEMBER
What's nearby REMEMBER
Lookup in Wiki for REMEMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMEMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMEMBER"