Is REDEEM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REDEEM in various dictionaries:
- verb - save from sins
- verb - restore the honor or worth of
- verb - to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- verb - exchange or buy back for money
- verb - pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- verb - convert into cash
- To recover ownership of by paying a specified sum.
- To pay off (a promissory note, for example).
- To turn in (coupons, for example) and receive something in exchange.
- To fulfill (a pledge, for example).
- To convert into cash: redeem stocks.
- To set free; rescue or ransom.
- To save from a state of sinfulness and its consequences.
- To make up for: The low price of the clothes dryer redeems its lack of special features.
- To restore the honor, worth, or reputation of: You botched the last job but can redeem yourself on this one.
- verb - to buy back
There are 6 letters in REDEEM: D E E E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REDEEM
To search all scrabble anagrams of REDEEM, to go: REDEEM?
Rearrange the letters in REDEEM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REDEEM
What's nearby REDEEM
Lookup in Wiki for REDEEM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REDEEM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REDEEM"