Is PYRRHIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PYRRHIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed syllables
- noun - an ancient Greek dance imitating the motions of warfare
- adj - of or relating to a war dance of ancient Greece
- adj - of or relating to or containing a metrical foot of two unstressed syllables
- adj - of or relating to or resembling Pyrrhus or his exploits (especially his sustaining staggering losses in order to defeat the Romans)
- Of or characterized by pyrrhics.
- noun - a type of metrical foot
There are 7 letters in PYRRHIC: C H I P R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PYRRHIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of PYRRHIC, to go: PYRRHIC?
Rearrange the letters in PYRRHIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PYRRHIC
What's nearby PYRRHIC
Lookup in Wiki for PYRRHIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PYRRHIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PYRRHIC"