Is PULSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PULSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- noun - the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- noun - the rate at which the heart beats
- noun - edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- verb - drive by or as if by pulsation
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 6 letters in PULSES: E L P S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PULSES, to go: PULSES?
Rearrange the letters in PULSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PULSES
What's nearby PULSES
Lookup in Wiki for PULSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PULSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PULSES"