Is PHALANX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHALANX in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of the bones of the fingers or toes
- noun - any closely ranked crowd of people
- noun - a body of troops in close array
- A compact or close-knit body of people: “formed a solid phalanx in defense of the Constitution and Protestant religion” (G.
- A formation of infantry carrying overlapping shields and long spears, developed by Philip II of Macedon and used by Alexander the Great.
- A bone of a finger or toe.
- See phalanstery (n.
- noun - a formation of infantry in ancient Greece
There are 7 letters in PHALANX: A A H L N P X
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHALANX, to go: PHALANX?
Rearrange the letters in PHALANX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PHALANX
What's nearby PHALANX
Lookup in Wiki for PHALANX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHALANX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHALANX"