Is OPOSSUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPOSSUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - small furry Australian arboreal marsupials having long usually prehensile tails
- noun - nocturnal arboreal marsupial having a naked prehensile tail found from southern North America to northern South America
- Any of various nocturnal, usually arboreal marsupials of the family Didelphidae, especially Didelphis marsupialis of the Western Hemisphere, having a thick coat of hair, a long snout, and a long prehensile tail.
- Any of several similar marsupials of Australia belonging to the family Phalangeridae.
- noun - an arboreal mammal
There are 7 letters in OPOSSUM: M O O P S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPOSSUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPOSSUM, to go: OPOSSUM?
Rearrange the letters in OPOSSUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OPOSSUM
6 letters out of OPOSSUM
5 letters out of OPOSSUM
4 letters out of OPOSSUM
3 letters out of OPOSSUM
2 letters out of OPOSSUM
Contextual use of OPOSSUM
What's nearby OPOSSUM
Lookup in Wiki for OPOSSUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPOSSUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPOSSUM"