Is NEEDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEEDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the leaf of a conifer
- noun - a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- noun - a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- noun - a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - prick with a needle
- A small, slender implement used for sewing or surgical suturing, made usually of polished steel and having an eye at one end through which a length of thread is passed and held.
- Any one of various other implements, such as one used in knitting or crocheting.
- A small, pointed stylus used to transmit vibrations from the grooves of a phonograph record.
- A slender pointer or indicator on a dial, scale, or similar part of a mechanical device.
- A magnetic needle.
- A hypodermic needle.
- A hypodermic injection; a shot.
- A narrow stiff leaf, as those of conifers.
- A fine, sharp projection, as a spine of a sea urchin or a crystal.
- A sharp-pointed instrument used in engraving.
- A goading, provoking, or teasing remark or act.
- To prick, pierce, or stitch with a small, slender, sharp-pointed implement.
- To goad, provoke, or tease.
- To increase the alcoholic content of (a beverage).
- verb - to sew with a slender, pointed instrument
There are 6 letters in NEEDLE: D E E E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEEDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEEDLE, to go: NEEDLE?
Rearrange the letters in NEEDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEEDLE
What's nearby NEEDLE
Lookup in Wiki for NEEDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEEDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEEDLE"