Is NEEDLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEEDLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the leaf of a conifer
- noun - a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- noun - a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- noun - a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - prick with a needle
- verb - to sew with a slender, pointed instrument
There are 7 letters in NEEDLES: D E E E L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEEDLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEEDLES, to go: NEEDLES?
Rearrange the letters in NEEDLES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NEEDLES
6 letters out of NEEDLES
5 letters out of NEEDLES
4 letters out of NEEDLES
3 letters out of NEEDLES
2 letters out of NEEDLES
Contextual use of NEEDLES
What's nearby NEEDLES
Lookup in Wiki for NEEDLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEEDLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEEDLES"