Is MOTLEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTLEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - a garment made of motley (especially a court jester's costume)
- noun - a multicolored woolen fabric woven of mixed threads in 14th to 17th century England
- verb - make something more diverse and varied
- verb - make motley
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- Having elements of great variety or incongruity; heterogeneous: “Most Ivy League freshman classes are chosen from a motley collection of constituencies... and a bare majority of entering students can honestly be called scholars” (New York Times).
- Having many colors; variegated; parti-colored: a motley tunic.
- The parti-colored attire of a court jester.
- A heterogeneous, often incongruous mixture of elements.
- adj - composed of diverse elements
- noun - a garment of various colors
There are 6 letters in MOTLEY: E L M O T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTLEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTLEY, to go: MOTLEY?
Rearrange the letters in MOTLEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOTLEY
What's nearby MOTLEY
Lookup in Wiki for MOTLEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTLEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTLEY"