Is LITCHI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LITCHI in various dictionaries:
- noun - Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit
- noun - Chinese fruit having a thin brittle shell enclosing a sweet jellylike pulp and a single seed
- A Chinese tree (Litchi chinensis) that bears bright red fruits, each of which has a large single seed with a white, fleshy, edible aril.
- The nutlike fruit of this tree.
- noun - the edible fruit of a Chinese tree
There are 6 letters in LITCHI: C H I I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LITCHI
To search all scrabble anagrams of LITCHI, to go: LITCHI?
Rearrange the letters in LITCHI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LITCHI
What's nearby LITCHI
Lookup in Wiki for LITCHI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LITCHI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LITCHI"