Is JUBILEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JUBILEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a special anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- A specially celebrated anniversary, especially a 50th anniversary.
- The celebration of such an anniversary.
- A season or an occasion of joyful celebration.
- Jubilation; rejoicing.
- In the Hebrew Scriptures, a year of rest to be observed by the Israelites every 50th year, during which slaves were to be set free, alienated property restored to the former owners, and the lands left untilled.
- A year during which plenary indulgence may be obtained by the performance of certain pious acts.
There are 7 letters in JUBILEE: B E E I J L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JUBILEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JUBILEE, to go: JUBILEE?
Rearrange the letters in JUBILEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JUBILEE
What's nearby JUBILEE
Lookup in Wiki for JUBILEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JUBILEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JUBILEE"