Is JIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JIB in various dictionaries:
- noun - any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast)
- verb - refuse to comply
- verb - shift from one side of the ship to the other
- A triangular sail stretching from the foretopmast head to the jib boom and in small craft to the bowsprit or the bow.
- The arm of a mechanical crane.
- The boom of a derrick.
- verb - to refuse to proceed further
There are 3 letters in JIB: B I J
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of JIB, to go: JIB?
Rearrange the letters in JIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JIB
What's nearby JIB
Lookup in Wiki for JIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JIB"