Is HUSHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HUSHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- verb - become quiet or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - wash by removing particles
- verb - run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet
There are 6 letters in HUSHES: E H H S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HUSHES, to go: HUSHES?
Rearrange the letters in HUSHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HUSHES
What's nearby HUSHES
Lookup in Wiki for HUSHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HUSHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HUSHES"