Is FRUIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRUIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- noun - an amount of a product
- noun - the consequence of some effort or action
- verb - cause to bear fruit
- verb - bear fruit
- The ripened ovary or ovaries of a seedbearing plant, together with accessory parts, containing the seeds and occurring in a wide variety of forms.
- An edible, usually sweet and fleshy form of such a structure.
- A part or an amount of such a plant product, served as food: fruit for dessert.
- The fertile, often spore-bearing structure of a plant that does not bear seeds.
- A plant crop or product: the fruits of the earth.
- Result; outcome: the fruit of their labor.
- Offspring; progeny.
- A fruity aroma or flavor in a wine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- verb - to bear fruit (usually edible reproductive bodies of a seed plant)
There are 5 letters in FRUIT: F I R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRUIT, to go: FRUIT?
Rearrange the letters in FRUIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRUIT
What's nearby FRUIT
Lookup in Wiki for FRUIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRUIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRUIT"