Is FRUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRUITY in various dictionaries:
- adj - tasting or smelling richly of or as of fruit
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Of, containing, or relating to fruit.
- Tasting or smelling richly of or as if of fruit: “My nose filled with the smells of leather, polish, wax—the fat, fruity smell of rich car” (Anthony Hyde).
- Excessively sentimental or sweet.
- Crazy; eccentric.
- Gay or homosexual.
- adv - suggestive of fruit [adj FRUITIER, FRUITIEST] : FRUITILY
There are 6 letters in FRUITY: F I R T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRUITY, to go: FRUITY?
Rearrange the letters in FRUITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRUITY
What's nearby FRUITY
Lookup in Wiki for FRUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRUITY"