Is FORUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- noun - a public facility to meet for open discussion
- The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
- A public meeting place for open discussion.
- A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
- A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
- A court of law; a tribunal.
- noun - a public meeting place
There are 5 letters in FORUM: F M O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORUM, to go: FORUM?
Rearrange the letters in FORUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORUM
What's nearby FORUM
Lookup in Wiki for FORUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORUM"