Is FORKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - cutlery used for serving and eating food
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 5 letters in FORKS: F K O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORKS, to go: FORKS?
Rearrange the letters in FORKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORKS
What's nearby FORKS
Lookup in Wiki for FORKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORKS"