Is FOLDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOLDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- noun - a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- noun - a group of sheep or goats
- noun - a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- noun - a pen for sheep
- noun - the act of folding
- verb - bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- verb - incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - confine in a fold, like sheep
- verb - become folded or folded up
- adj - to lay one part over another part of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOLDABLE
There are 5 letters in FOLDS: D F L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOLDS, to go: FOLDS?
Rearrange the letters in FOLDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOLDS
What's nearby FOLDS
Lookup in Wiki for FOLDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOLDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOLDS"