Is FLANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the side of military or naval formation
- noun - a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- noun - a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
- noun - the side between ribs and hipbone
- verb - be located at the sides of something or somebody
- verb - to be located at the side of
There are 6 letters in FLANKS: A F K L N S
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLANKS, to go: FLANKS?
Rearrange the letters in FLANKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLANKS
What's nearby FLANKS
Lookup in Wiki for FLANKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLANKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLANKS"