Is FLANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the side of military or naval formation
- noun - a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- noun - a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
- noun - the side between ribs and hipbone
- verb - be located at the sides of something or somebody
- The section of flesh on the body of a person or an animal between the last rib and the hip; the side.
- A cut of meat from the flank of an animal.
- A lateral part or side: the flank of a mountain.
- The right or left side of a military formation: an attack on both flanks.
- The right or left side of a bastion.
- To protect or guard the flank of.
- To menace or attack the flank of.
- To be placed or situated at the flank or side of: Two stone lions flanked the entrance.
- To put (something) on each side of: flanked the driveway with tall shrubs.
- verb - to be located at the side of
There are 5 letters in FLANK: A F K L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLANK, to go: FLANK?
Rearrange the letters in FLANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLANK
What's nearby FLANK
Lookup in Wiki for FLANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLANK"