Is FIRMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRMER in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - not soft or yielding to pressure
- adj - strong and sure
- adj - not subject to revision or change
- adj - (of especially a person's physical features) not shaking or trembling
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely established
- adj - possessing the tone and resiliency of healthy tissue
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- noun - a woodworking tool
There are 6 letters in FIRMER: E F I M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRMER, to go: FIRMER?
Rearrange the letters in FIRMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRMER
What's nearby FIRMER
Lookup in Wiki for FIRMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRMER"