Is FINISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance)
- noun - the temporal end
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey)
- noun - designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race)
- noun - the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict)
- noun - event whose occurrence ends something
- noun - (wine tasting) the taste of a wine on the back of the tongue (as it is swallowed)
- noun - the act of finishing
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - finally be or do something
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - provide with a finish
- verb - finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- verb - cause to finish a relationship with somebody
- To arrive at or attain the end of: finish a race.
- To bring to an end; terminate: finished cleaning the room.
- To consume all of; use up: finish a pie.
- To give (wood, for example) a desired or particular surface texture.
- To destroy; kill: finished the injured horse with a bullet.
- To bring about the ruin of: The stock market crash finished many speculators.
- To come to an end; stop.
- To reach the end of a task, course, or relationship.
- The reason for one’s ruin; downfall.
- The last treatment or coating of a surface: applied a shellac finish to the cabinet.
- The surface texture produced by such a treatment or coating.
- A material used in surfacing or finishing.
- Completeness, thoroughness, refinement, or smoothness of execution; polish.
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 6 letters in FINISH: F H I I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINISH, to go: FINISH?
Rearrange the letters in FINISH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FINISH
What's nearby FINISH
Lookup in Wiki for FINISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINISH"