Is FIGURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIGURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration
- noun - a model of a bodily form (especially of a person)
- noun - a well-known or notable person
- noun - a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
- noun - an amount of money expressed numerically
- noun - the impression produced by a person
- noun - the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- noun - language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- noun - a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
- verb - judge to be probable
- verb - be or play a part of or in
- verb - imagine
- verb - make a mathematical calculation or computation
- verb - understand
- A written or printed symbol representing something other than a letter, especially a number.
- An amount represented in numbers: sold for a large figure.
- A geometric form consisting of any combination of points, lines, or planes: A triangle is a plane figure.
- The outline, form, or silhouette of a thing.
- The shape or form of a human body.
- An indistinct object or shape: saw figures dashing down the street.
- A person, especially a well-known one: a famous historical figure.
- A person’s public image or presence: became a tragic figure overnight.
- Impression or appearance made: cuts a dashing figure.
- A person, an animal, or an object that symbolizes something.
- A pictorial or sculptural representation, especially of the human body.
- A diagram.
- A design or pattern, as in a textile: silk with a paisley figure.
- An illustration printed from an engraved plate or block.
- A configuration or distinct group of steps in a dance.
- A pattern traced by a series of movements, as in ice skating.
- A brief melodic or harmonic unit often constituting the base for a larger phrase or structure.
- Any one of the forms that a syllogism can take, depending on the position of the middle term.
- To calculate with numbers.
- To make a likeness of; depict.
- To adorn with a design or figures.
- To indicate the chordal structure of (a bass line of single notes) with a sequence of conventionalized numbers.
- To conclude, believe, or predict: I never figured that this would happen.
- To consider or regard: figured them as con artists.
- To calculate; compute.
- To be or seem important or prominent.
- To be pertinent or involved: politicians who figured in the scandal.
- To seem reasonable or expected: It figures.
- To depend on: We figured on your support.
- To take into consideration; expect: I figured on an hour’s delay.
- To plan: We figure on leaving at noon.
- To discover or decide: Let’s figure out a way to help.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an element or a component in a decorative composition”: a tapestry with a floral figure; a rug with a geometric design; a brooch with a fanciful and intricate device; a scarf with a heart motif; fabric with a plaid pattern.
There are 6 letters in FIGURE: E F G I R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIGURE, to go: FIGURE?
Rearrange the letters in FIGURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIGURE
What's nearby FIGURE
Lookup in Wiki for FIGURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIGURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIGURE"