Is FERRET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FERRET in various dictionaries:
- noun - musteline mammal of prairie regions of United States
- noun - domesticated albino variety of the European polecat bred for hunting rats and rabbits
- verb - hound or harry relentlessly
- verb - hunt with ferrets
- verb - search and discover through persistent investigation
- A weasellike, usually albino mammal (Mustela putorius furo) related to the polecat and often trained to hunt rats or rabbits.
- A blackfooted ferret.
- To hunt (rabbits, for example) with ferrets.
- To drive out, as from a hiding place; expel.
- To uncover and bring to light by searching.
- To hound or harry persistently; worry.
- To engage in hunting with ferrets.
- To search intensively.
- A narrow piece of tape used to bind or edge fabric.
- verb - to search out by careful investigation
There are 6 letters in FERRET: E E F R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRET
To search all scrabble anagrams of FERRET, to go: FERRET?
Rearrange the letters in FERRET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FERRET
What's nearby FERRET
Lookup in Wiki for FERRET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FERRET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FERRET"