Is FACULTY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACULTY in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- An inherent power or ability.
- Any of the powers or capacities possessed by the human mind.
- The ability to perform or act.
- Any of the divisions or comprehensive branches of learning at a college or university: the faculty of law.
- The teachers and instructors within such a division.
- A body of teachers.
- All of the members of a learned profession: the medical faculty.
- Authorization granted by authority; conferred power.
- An occupation; a trade.
- noun - an inherent power or ability
There are 7 letters in FACULTY: A C F L T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACULTY, to go: FACULTY?
Rearrange the letters in FACULTY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FACULTY
What's nearby FACULTY
Lookup in Wiki for FACULTY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACULTY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACULTY"