Is EPONYM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPONYM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person for whom something is named
- noun - the name derived from a person (real or imaginary)
- A person whose name is or is thought to be the source of the name of something, such as a city, country, or era.
- A name of a drug, structure, or disease based on or derived from the name of a person.
- adj - the person for whom something is named [n -S] : EPONYMIC
There are 6 letters in EPONYM: E M N O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPONYM
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPONYM, to go: EPONYM?
Rearrange the letters in EPONYM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EPONYM
What's nearby EPONYM
Lookup in Wiki for EPONYM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPONYM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPONYM"