Is DOCKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOCKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the calendar of a court
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- verb - place on the docket for legal action
- verb - make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- A calendar of the cases awaiting action in a court.
- A brief entry of the court proceedings in a legal case.
- The book containing such entries.
- A summary or other brief statement of the contents of a document; an abstract.
- A list of things to be done; an agenda.
- A label or ticket affixed to a package listing the contents or directions for assembling or operating.
- To enter in a court calendar or in a record of court proceedings.
- To provide with a brief identifying statement.
- To label or ticket (a parcel).
- verb - to supply with an identifying statement
There are 6 letters in DOCKET: C D E K O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOCKET, to go: DOCKET?
Rearrange the letters in DOCKET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOCKET
What's nearby DOCKET
Lookup in Wiki for DOCKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOCKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOCKET"