Is DIVIDES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVIDES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- noun - a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - perform a division
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - come apart
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 7 letters in DIVIDES: D D E I I S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVIDES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVIDES, to go: DIVIDES?
Rearrange the letters in DIVIDES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVIDES
What's nearby DIVIDES
Lookup in Wiki for DIVIDES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVIDES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVIDES"