Is DIVIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- noun - a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - perform a division
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - come apart
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- To separate into parts, sections, groups, or branches.
- To sector into units of measurement; graduate.
- To separate and group according to kind; classify.
- To separate into opposing factions; disunite: “They want not to divide either the Revolution or the Church but to be an integral part of both” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- To cause (members of a parliament) to vote by separating into groups, as pro and con.
- To separate from something else; cut off: divided the boys from the girls for gym class.
- To apportion among a number.
- To subject to the process of division.
- To be an exact divisor of.
- To become separated into parts.
- To branch out, as a river.
- To form into factions; take sides.
- To vote by dividing.
- To perform the operation of division.
- To undergo cell division.
- A dividing point or line: “would clearly tip the court... across a dangerous constitutional divide” (Lawrence H.
- A ridge of land; a watershed.
- verb - to separate into parts, areas, or groups
There are 6 letters in DIVIDE: D D E I I V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVIDE, to go: DIVIDE?
Rearrange the letters in DIVIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVIDE
What's nearby DIVIDE
Lookup in Wiki for DIVIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVIDE"