Is DECENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DECENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - socially or conventionally correct
- adj - according with custom or propriety
- adj - conforming to conventions of sexual behavior
- adj - sufficient for the purpose
- adj - decently clothed
- adj - observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress
- adv - in the right manner
- Characterized by conformity to recognized standards of propriety or morality.
- Free from indelicacy; modest.
- Meeting accepted standards; adequate: a decent salary.
- Morally upright; respectable.
- Kind or obliging: very decent of them to lend you money.
- Properly or modestly dressed.
- adv - conforming to recognized standards of propriety [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : DECENTLY
There are 6 letters in DECENT: C D E E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DECENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DECENT, to go: DECENT?
Rearrange the letters in DECENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DECENT
What's nearby DECENT
Lookup in Wiki for DECENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DECENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DECENT"