Is CAVITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAVITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - space that is surrounded by something
- noun - soft decayed area in a tooth
- noun - (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
- A hollow; a hole.
- A hollow area within the body: a sinus cavity.
- A pitted area in a tooth caused by caries.
- adj - an unfilled space within a mass [n -TIES] : CAVITIED
There are 6 letters in CAVITY: A C I T V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAVITY, to go: CAVITY?
Rearrange the letters in CAVITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAVITY
What's nearby CAVITY
Lookup in Wiki for CAVITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAVITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAVITY"