Is VACUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VACUITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the absence of matter
- noun - a region that is devoid of matter
- noun - total lack of meaning or ideas
- Total absence of matter; emptiness.
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Total lack of ideas; emptiness of mind.
- Absence of meaningful occupation; idleness: “the crew, being patient people, much given to slumber and vacuity” (Washington Irving).
- The quality or fact of being devoid of something specified: a vacuity of taste; a vacuity of emotions.
- Something, especially a remark, that is pointless or inane: a conversation full of vacuities.
- noun - an empty space
There are 7 letters in VACUITY: A C I T U V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of VACUITY, to go: VACUITY?
Rearrange the letters in VACUITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VACUITY
What's nearby VACUITY
Lookup in Wiki for VACUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VACUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VACUITY"