Is BUCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- noun - a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- noun - mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- verb - to strive with determination
- verb - resist
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - to leap forward and upward suddenly
There are 5 letters in BUCKS: B C K S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUCKS, to go: BUCKS?
Rearrange the letters in BUCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUCKS
What's nearby BUCKS
Lookup in Wiki for BUCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUCKS"