Is CUSK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUSK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a cod-like fish of North Atlantic waters
- noun - large edible marine fish of northern coastal waters
- noun - elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth
- A food fish (Brosme brosme) of North Atlantic coastal waters that is related to the cod.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 4 letters in CUSK: C K S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUSK, to go: CUSK?
Rearrange the letters in CUSK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUSK
What's nearby CUSK
Lookup in Wiki for CUSK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUSK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUSK"