Is BALLOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALLOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - large tough nonrigid bag filled with gas or heated air
- noun - small thin inflatable rubber bag with narrow neck
- verb - ride in a hot-air balloon
- verb - become inflated
- A flexible, nonporous bag inflated with a gas, such as helium, that is lighter than the surrounding air, that causes the bag to rise and float in the atmosphere.
- Such a bag with sufficient capacity to lift a suspended gondola or other payload.
- Any of variously shaped, brightly colored inflatable rubber bags used as toys.
- A sac that is inserted into a body cavity or tube and distended with air or gas for therapeutic purposes, such as angioplasty.
- A rounded or irregularly shaped outline containing the words that a character in a cartoon is represented to be saying.
- To ascend or ride in a balloon.
- To expand or swell out like a balloon.
- To cause to expand by or as if by inflating.
- verb - to swell out
There are 7 letters in BALLOON: A B L L N O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALLOON, to go: BALLOON?
Rearrange the letters in BALLOON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALLOON
What's nearby BALLOON
Lookup in Wiki for BALLOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALLOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALLOON"