Is AGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
- noun - the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- adj - growing old
- The process of growing old or maturing.
- An artificial process for imparting the characteristics and properties of age.
- noun - the process of growing old
There are 5 letters in AGING: A G G I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGING, to go: AGING?
Rearrange the letters in AGING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGING
What's nearby AGING
Lookup in Wiki for AGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGING"