Scrabble word: ZOMBIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOMBIS exist?
Definitions of ZOMBIS in dictionaries:
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- noun - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement
There are 6 letters in ZOMBIS: B I M O S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOMBIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOMBIS plus a wildcard: ZOMBIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOMBIS
Images for ZOMBIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.