Is ZOMBI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZOMBI in various dictionaries:
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- noun - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement
There are 5 letters in ZOMBI: B I M O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOMBI
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZOMBI, to go: ZOMBI?
Rearrange the letters in ZOMBI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZOMBI
What's nearby ZOMBI
Lookup in Wiki for ZOMBI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZOMBI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZOMBI"