Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZOMBIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOMBIE exist?
Definitions of ZOMBIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- A snake god of voodoo cults in West Africa, Haiti, and the southern United States.
- A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
- A corpse revived in this way.
- One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
- A tall mixed drink made of various rums, liqueur, and fruit juice.
- noun - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement
There are 6 letters in ZOMBIE: B E I M O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOMBIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOMBIE plus a wildcard: ZOMBIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOMBIE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZOMBIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.