Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZOMBIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOMBIE exist?
Definitions of ZOMBIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- A snake god of voodoo cults in West Africa, Haiti, and the southern United States.
- A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
- A corpse revived in this way.
- One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
- A tall mixed drink made of various rums, liqueur, and fruit juice.
- n - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement
There are 6 letters in ZOMBIE: B E I M O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOMBIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOMBIE plus a wildcard: ZOMBIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOMBIE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZOMBIE
- Wallpaper Desktop - zombie Wallpaper 002
- Armalite versus zombie Nonsensible Shoes
- Free HD Wallpapers zombie Wallpaper
- THE zombie APOCALYPSE at CHUCK-a-CON Game Sales
- Trees of Glass zombie Wars Rules Tactics and Regulations
- What is scarier than a horde of zombies
- Volunteering Tips for the zombie Apocalypse HandsOn Blog
- ... game have you planned out how you would survive a zombie Apocalypse
- LostonWallace.com zombie Illustration with Colors by Jacon
- InfoFacts zombie