Scrabble word: ZOMBIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOMBIE exist?
Definitions of ZOMBIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- noun - (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- noun - a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- noun - someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way
- noun - several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
- A snake god of voodoo cults in West Africa, Haiti, and the southern United States.
- A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse.
- A corpse revived in this way.
- One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
- A tall mixed drink made of various rums, liqueur, and fruit juice.
- noun - a will-less human capable only of automatic movement