Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNHAPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNHAPPY exist?
Definitions of UNHAPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - experiencing or marked by or causing sadness or sorrow or discontent
- adj - generalized feeling of distress
- adj - causing discomfort
- adj - marked by or producing unhappiness
- Not happy or joyful; sad or sorrowful: unhappy over his friend’s departure.
- Not satisfied; displeased or discontented: unhappy with her raise.
- Not attended by or bringing good fortune; unlucky.
- Not suitable; inappropriate: an unhappy choice of words.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 7 letters in UNHAPPY: A H N P P U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNHAPPY plus a wildcard: UNHAPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNHAPPY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNHAPPY
- How the hell does this work The Skills of Appeasement
- Does Money Make You unhappy AntiWorldNews
- Managing Luxury Brands EBS Second Class (with a week of delay)
- Lose the Excuses The Recipe for Unhappiness
- Sorry cheap marketing trick there will be no puppy this year--I ...
- Are You Bummed Out
- La Dolce Vita INFECTION Avoid the unhappy And Unlucky
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.