Scrabble word: UNBOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNBOUND exist?
Definitions of UNBOUND in dictionaries:
- verb - untie or unfasten
- adj - not secured within a cover
- adj - not restrained or tied down by bonds
- adj - not held in chemical or physical combination
- Freed from bonds or restraints; released: an unbound captive.
- verb - to free from bindings
There are 7 letters in UNBOUND: B D N N O U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNBOUND plus a wildcard: UNBOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNBOUND
Images for UNBOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.