Scrabble word: STRESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRESSES exist?
Definitions of STRESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- noun - (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - to place emphasis on
There are 8 letters in STRESSES: E E R S S S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRESSES plus a wildcard: STRESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRESSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRESSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.