Scrabble word: SQUELCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUELCH exist?
Definitions of SQUELCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a crushing remark
- noun - an electric circuit that cuts off a receiver when the signal becomes weaker than the noise
- verb - suppress or crush completely
- verb - make a sucking sound
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- To crush by or as if by trampling; squash.
- To produce a splashing, squishing, or sucking sound, as when walking through ooze.
- A squishing sound.
- A crushing reply.
- An electric circuit that cuts off a radio receiver when the signal is too weak for reception of anything but noise.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 7 letters in SQUELCH: C E H L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUELCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUELCH plus a wildcard: SQUELCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUELCH
Images for SQUELCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.