Scrabble word: SQUELCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUELCH exist?
Definitions of SQUELCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a crushing remark
- noun - an electric circuit that cuts off a receiver when the signal becomes weaker than the noise
- verb - suppress or crush completely
- verb - make a sucking sound
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- To crush by or as if by trampling; squash.
- To produce a splashing, squishing, or sucking sound, as when walking through ooze.
- A squishing sound.
- A crushing reply.
- An electric circuit that cuts off a radio receiver when the signal is too weak for reception of anything but noise.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass